Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its been a year since i last update my blog. Cobwebs are everywhere in my blog. hehehehe.....I'm just too lazy to update my blog.

So today, I put away my laziness for awhile, just to share with my dear friends something that i bought from Daiso. I find it useful especially to keep my HDT and ribbons. I think, its a bit costly but i still purchase it every week when i go to Diaso (buy 2 packets each time, so don't feel the pinch. hehehe....). Just for info, Daiso also sells threads which i think it can use for tatting. Its have size 20 and 40. Also they have a wide selection of craft making.




Manage to complete another WIP, Clover Leaf Doily by Linda S Davies. I used the thread, Altin Basak that Ulla gave me. Thanks Ulla for the threads. I havent't block it yet cos i find it abit difficult, my edgings are curly-wurly. Is it becos of my chains n rings are too tight. But will try again to block it.




OK la for now. Need to take a rest, can only do light stitching cos recently i had tennis elbow. Mayb mine shud be call stitching or FB elbow. Ouch!!!

till then.........

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Hello, Reen! It's so good to see a post from you again!

Those spools and thread winders are very cool! I think I'm going to have to go shopping and see if I can find something similar. Your doily is beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

Please don't stay away so long. I love reading your posts!

zocy said...

It’s a interesting news!
gucci outlet|gucci bags outlet|Gucci Women|Gucci Mens|Gucci Bags|Gucci Hobos|Gucci Totes|Gucci Messenger Bags|Gucci Shoulder Bags|Gucci Top Handles|Gucci Watches|Gucci Wallet|Gucci Shoes|Gucci Belts|Gucci Sunglasses|Gucci Jewelry|oakley sunglasses outlet|oakley sunglasses outlet store|cheap oakley sunglasses for sale

Kushuka Lee said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
famous motivational speakers
regards.

abtech said...

woow nice workkk


embedded design

ركن الاصاله said...

شركة تنظيف
تنظيف الخزانات بالرياض
تنظيف منازل بالرياض
رش المبيدات الحشرية بالرياض
مكافحة الحشرات في الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل
نقل اثاث
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض رخيصة
تنظيف مجالس

ركن الاصاله said...

شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركات نقل العفش بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة عوازل بالرياض


ركن الاصاله said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
تنظيف مسابح
مستودعات تخزين اثاث بالرياض