Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mission Possible - Tatting

Phew! at last i finished tis little piece. (with a few mistakes) hehehe...

Not happy with the finishing results, but happy la finally i can tat. I think my tensions are a bit tight, mana tak nye, my fingers were like all over. Lucky the fingers didn't get entangled with each other, only the thread.


Addicted? Hmmmmmmm.....not going to continue with it yet. Just for fun, create a WIP 1st. Hoping to tat a doily someday.(high hopes, huh!)

So now, i have to reverse gear and back to my Project X.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first piece of tatting. You did very well for your first piece and should be proud.

Reen said...

Thanks clyde for dropping by.
Yes, i am pround of myself.
Your pieces are also so very beautiful. Esp the green piece.

Emily said...

Wow Reen! Thats so pretty!

Reen said...

Thanks emily.

Psst: All the 'puji pujian' goes to my teachers. They have been very patient in teaching me.

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really

good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Bidding Software

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing!
Car Auctions

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Car Tracking System

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Unlock Blackberry Instantly